Friday, October 1, 2010

Reminds me of the Joker

Flex Fridays rock! Jason and I worked for 2 hours and filled both outdoor trashcans to the brim! That signalled the end of our yard cleanup, but it kind of stunk because we were on a roll. One lady walked by and thanked us for the tree-trimming job: "Now I don't need to stoop down when I go under them!" So yeah, it needed to be done.

The kids had a great day at school, too--they had fun painting at the bi-weekly FAME workshop (Fine Arts and Music education), and they were EXCITED that the Scholastic book order finally came!!!!!!!!! Rhiannon was happy about the bit of rain they got, too, which came right during her recess.

Jason gave Wade a golf lesson tonight. Rhiannon has outgrown the nice set of clubs Jason got her, and Wade was excited to have them. I had to tease Jason, though--he reminded me of the Joker's famous line: "Why so serious?" Yes, golf is a serious game, I get that, and Wade does need to learn the correct form, but you gotta keep it fun, too. :) Hopefully with consistent practice Wade will grow to love the game, too, and enjoy another fun way to hang out with his dad!

Tonight is Taco night for dinner--more Friday happiness! And then tomorrow is General Conference. Yes!!!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love how the everyday chores of life make you happy. You are an amazing person and I love reading about everything you do.